Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Presents :3

Hello Everyone,
This year was a big Christmas and I received many presents, 
Here they are :)

My first present from my parents was this beautiful Thomas Sabo Bracelet with a cross on it, This was my main present :)


My second present was a Nude by Nature Brush Set, These brushes are animal cruelty free :) and they are so soft :D


My third gift was this little apple necklace, its apple as in the Beatles Apple corp. :)

From my brother I got some face-wash

 
My Aunty gave me a tree of life voucher and money

One of my other aunties gave me some chichi magnetic nail polish :)


Lastly my parents gave me some dvds and some shirts :)






And one of my other aunties gave me the awesome shoes that I mentioned before :)

Bye for now, Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment